Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Am Always Responsible for My Actions

I am always responsible for my actions. No one else makes me do something. Just because I am pressured by the people around me doesn't mean they MADE me do it. I never give into peer pressure however some people do. I have a friend that gave into peer pressure and got in trouble and blamed it on peer pressure. They got the same response as I would give them. No one held a gun to your head and said do it. Acceptance is not an excuse to not take responsibility for your actions. You did the action on your our just take responsibility for your mistakes. Mistakes also help us grow as people so if you come to reality and take responsibility for your mistakes you can grow more as a person. Some other people use the excuse that they were under the influence and didn't know what they were doing. However, they need to take the responsibility for being under the influence and therefore take responsibility for their actions while under the influence. People are always responsible for their actions. Only they can make do those actions and only they can be held responsible for doing those actions. Actions aren't always bad though. Some people are modest when they are rewarded for something good that they did. However, they shouldn’t be too modest. They did the good dead/action and should take responsibility for them and be rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment