Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Crunchy


As you look at the green skin thinking of the delectable juiciness that will come shooting out of the nice sour apple. The smooth yet slightly gritty texture pressing against your tongue as the juice seeps out and you crunch on the skin. The apple has to be crunchy though. Otherwise that delectable taste isn't so great. That great texture changes to mushiness and make an amazing creation not so great. I really don't understand the people that only eat the mushy apples. My best friend only likes mushy apples and can't even sit next to someone eating a crunchy apple. He explains it as the equivalent to someone scratching their nails on a chalk board. He gets goose bumps all up and down his arm as his hairs stick up. To me the sound of the crunch is a nice relaxing sound of a delectable crunchy great apple, the sign of a snack not gone to waste. A sign that my stomach with be a happy stomach with a nice tasty, healthy snack. I guess everyone has their thing. If I ever don't like an apple or I think it has gone to waste I can just pass it onto my friend and then his stomach will be happy with a nasty mushy snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment